Wednesday, January 27, 2010

OPENING RECEPTION February 12 6pm-8pm

I hope that you can join me for the opening of my exhibition "Book Passages, a visual journey." It promises to be an exciting and interesting evening. During the opening an actor from the In Tandem Theater will continue the participatory nature of this series by dramatically reading out loud the twenty book passages while standing near the coinciding visual interpretation.

William Zuback, Book Passages, a visual journey
February 12 - April 9
Tenth Street Gallery
628 N. 10th Street
Milwaukee, WI. 53233

Opening Reception:
Friday, February 12
6pm - 8pm
Cash Bar: Wine & Beer
Gallery Hours 10am - 5pm Monday-Friday
414-271-1371

The Book Passages Exhibit is a photographic journey of conceptual thoughts culminating from brief Book Passages that I asked readers of my blog to send in for this project. This journey began in February of 2009 with a blog post, "What have you read lately".

Twenty passages and a year later I present the exhibit, Book Passages - a visual journey.

If you have any questions in regard to this up-coming Exhibit Opening please feel free to email me.

No comments: